Aquathol®K is one of the most versatile and effective aquatic herbicides ever developed. It is an excellent tool that can provide season-long control of a broad spectrum of submerged weeds.
Aquathol K Facts:
- Not toxic to fish or other aquatic organisms when applied according to the label.
- Have a relatively short half-life in water.
- Provide aquatic weed control in a relatively short time, generally 2 to 4 weeks.
- Can provide long-term control, depending up the application timing and the target species.
- No restrictions on treated water use for swimming, fishing or irrigation.
*Always read and follow label directions. For more information, go to www.upi-usa.com/aquatics
Dipotassium salt of endothall*
*Contains 4.23 lbs. dipotassium endothall* per gallon*7 oxabicyclo [2.2.1]heptane 2,3 dicarboxylic acid equivalent 28.6%
Calculate product for project: